Hawaii is one of the most favorite destinations in the world, and with its abounding beauty, there is no wonder why. However, with so many beautiful and worthy locations to visit in Hawaii and its islands, it is impossible to list all of them in one sitting! For your convenience, we list here the top most popular places that you can visit in Hawaii.
Hawaii offers a lot of fun activities, whether you are visiting for a holiday or a business trip. For a more convenient visit, call Hawaii limo and avail of their exquisite service. With them around, you will experience a grander visit to Hawaii.
So, what are the top places you need to visit in Hawaii?
- Na Pali Coast State Wilderness Park – this park is located in Kauai, Hawaii, and is considered to be majestic and gorgeous. The coastal region was said to be the home to Hawaiian royalty and has a rich cultural history to share. It also has some freshwater rivers and waterfalls that are comparable to the prettiest waterfalls in the world. Since it is Hawaii, and Hawaii is known to have a rich variety of flowers and plants, the region is not an exemption. It also has some taro, breadfruit, sweet potatoes, fresh fish, and more as their food source. The island is said to be isolated.
- Road to Hana – road to Hana can be found when you visit Maui. It is considered to be one of the prettiest landscapes when you journey to East Maui. Road to Hana is a fun activity you can do with your friends when you are into adventure. The good thing is, you can experience the place on foot or with a vehicle, because either way, the experience will still be superb.
- Waikiki beach – the Waikiki beach is found in South Oahu and is known for its freshwater rivers that connect to the crystal-clear ocean. In the year 1450, it was eventually designated as the first government center in the Hawaiin islands. Even until now, the Waikiki beach still has its lustrous waters on its beach that attract a lot of tourists.
- Moloka’i’sKalaupapa National Historical Park – the Kalaupapa national historical park was established in 1980 and is known to pay homage to the Kalaupapa and Kalawao settlements. It is located in a remote destination in Hawaiian Islands and is considered to be a spiritual place where people go there for meditation and contemplation. It was sad that the residents of the place have suffered from Hansen’s disease or leprosy. And since 1866 the location catered to more than 8000 people who died because of the disease.
- Volcanoes National Park – this place has a really very wonderful volcanic landscape. since the 1900s, volcanoes National Park has been the favorite place for people who like to have an adventure and to really experience nature. In fact, it is one of the most requested places to go by the tourists.
there are still a lot of beautiful places in Hawaii and as we have mentioned, listing them in one sitting is impossible. You can start visiting the five places that we mentioned and discover places on your own.